Friday, March 21, 2008

My Celebrity Apprentice Prediction Comes True

I had been telling people last week the Celebrity Apprentice showdown would be between Piers and Trace and I was right. Some thought it would be between Piers and Lennox Lewis and although I’m a big fan of Lennox I didn’t think he did enough to make it to the final two.

Although it was recommended that Trace Carol Alt be the last two, Donald Trump went with Piers knowing that a show down with anyone Piers would be a good fight. But he also knew that a showdown with Piers and Trace would be a hell of a fight.

I’m going to predict that trace will ending being the Celebrity Apprentice because he is so hungry for it just to whoop Piers’ ass. Plus I think Trace and the better team.

That's your entertainment gossip for now.

No comments: