Friday, March 28, 2008

I Was Wrong About The Celebrity Apprentice


Today's entertainment gossip is that I was wrong about who would win The Celebrity Apprentice. I predicted that Trace Adkins would win and if you watched the show last night you that Piers Morgan won. I went for the long shot and I was wrong.

I had based my prediction on the fact that Trace would get more Celebrities to come and that they would donate more money, which they did. I also base it on the fact that Donald Trump liked Trace a lot. I didn’t count on Piers getting those big auction bids, which is want put him over the top. If not for that his other actions like wanting to get the celebrities drunk so that they would bid more would have cost him the game.

I like both Piers and Trace I just like Trace more. At any rate I really enjoyed The Celebrity Apprentice I think it was a great idea to make the change and I can’t wait until the next season.

That's your entertainment gossip for now.

No comments: